This is one underrated gem of Alice in Chains. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: My cup runneth over aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. "Bleed the Freak" is a song by American rock band Alice in Chains and the third single from their first album Facelift (1990). Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This same performance is taken from the home video release Live Facelift. Layne always referred to … The same performance of the song is also included on the home video release Live Facelift. "Bleed the Freak" is a song by American rock band Alice in Chains and the third single from their first album Facelift (1990). It's about the frustration, anger and how much he'd like those people to feel what he felt because of them. 5 Nov. 2020. My cup runneth over Like blood from a stone These stand for me Name your god and bleed the freak I'd like to see How you all would bleed fo If you steal in hunger The single was released in vinyl format only. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. "Bleed The Freak Lyrics." What is Bleed the Freak by Alice in Chains about? song: "Bleed the Freak", A demo version of the song was included on the box set Music Bank (1999). .   London Bridge Studio - Seattle, Washington / Capitol Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California. The single was released in vinyl format only. }; IDK, but its definitley “I’d like to see”. I'm not saying that you haven't done a lot of good, Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. 'Have I run to far to get home' have I od'd this time and will die? A live performance of "Bleed the Freak" can be found on the live album Live. My cup runneth over Like blood from a stone These stand for me Name your god and bleed the freak Alice In Chains - Bleed the Freak (live) Lyrics. How you all would bleed for me. The initial lineup was rounded out by drummer Sean Kinney, and bassist Mike Starr (who was replaced in 1993 by Mike Inez). If you listen to performances by AIC with both Layne and William DuVall, you can clearly hear them say “I’d” aswell. Bleed the freak of nature to the unholy one and see how people would die for him but unto him is the truth bleed the ones who bleed him that is me and you but would you blood for me before satan. Alice In Chains - Bleed the Freak Lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4323390/Alice+in+Chains. The single was released in vinyl format only. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want chicken nuggies.. jjrkririrroeooroeoeoeiieieieieieiriririririiririrkrkrkrjrjrjrjrjrjjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjr. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Alice in Chains is an American rock band formed in Seattle, Washington, in 1987 by guitarist and songwriter Jerry Cantrell and original lead vocalist Layne Staley. It is a song about all the people who were negative to the band while they struggled and bled to make it. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Copyright: Writer(s): Jerry Cantrell Lyrics Terms of Use. (function() { although jerry has said the song is about his friend in mother love bone, it's not and he is not allowed to say what it is about but if you listen and know your bible it becomes obvious the song is about a fallen angel cast down to earth wrapped in "chains of darkness" in the desert covered with rock and "dirt". "Bleed the Freak" is a song by American rock band Alice in Chains and the third single from their first album Facelift (1990). Bleed the freak of nature to the unholy one and see how people would die for him but unto him is the truth bleed the ones who bleed him that is me and you but would you blood for me before satan, About all the people that was putting the band down while they were trying to eat. A demo version of the song was included on the box set Music Bank (1999). Sap1992 from New Jersey, Nj I understand alot of people want this song to be about God bashing, well songs are always open to interpretation, I'm going to explain these lyrics in the way I believe Layne Staley meant for them to be understood, this song is about Control, when he refers to "God" in this song it's a metaphor for heroin, similar to the songs Dirt, God Smack, A little Bitter etc. My cup runneth over Like blood from a stone These stand for me Name your god and bleed the freak Then I realized, both were released at almost the same time. (8 fans), Sheet Music  All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Name your god and bleed the freak Lyrics.com. Also, I am almost positive that Layne says “I’d like to see” in the chorus, not “I like to see”, if you listen to the song with some good headphones you can definitely hear him close the word with a ’d'. Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bleed_the_Freak&oldid=985273715, Articles needing additional references from July 2016, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 25 October 2020, at 00:48. Satan got your thigh this particular song is about his life and his addiction in a "nutshell" "we chase misprinted lies"-he is talking about the money glamour and fame its not real. What's your opinion on its meaning? I have been a year clean and I use alice in chains as my higher power because I can relate to so much of what Layne is singing about in mostly all his songs. Test your MusicIQ here! Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. A demo version of the song was included on the box set Music Bank (1999). Lyrics to 'Bleed the Freak' by Alice In Chains. Leading up to the release of Live in 2000, footage from a 1990 performance of the song at the Moore Theatre in Seattle was used as a promotional music video. The transcribing of it as ‘I like to see’ definitely stems from the Lyrics booklet, I have a copy and I checked before writing this.   I actually thought this song was an response to “Personal Jesus” from Depeche Mode. var opts = { 1. "Bleed the Freak" is a song by American rock band Alice in Chains and the third single from their first album Facelift (1990). My cup runneth over Like blood from a stone These stand for me Name your god and bleed the freak I like to see How you all would bleed for Yep, about heroin addiction. Now it is their time to bleed. only recently started listening to this song by AIC but I dont get the chorus lyrics "these stand for me, name your god and bleek the freak". © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. In the liner notes of 1999's Music Bank box set collection, guitarist Jerry Cantrell said of the song: The song is us against the world, those people who put you down: "I put up with many years of you putting us down and watching us bleed, now I'd like to see you bleed some back."[2]. This song has always seemed to me to be written from the sarcastic perspective of a creator deity, a dark satirical take on the reading of biblical texts and such looking for supposed “deeper meanings” or “True interpretations” blah blah blah. adunit_id: 100001411, Like blood from a stone, These stand for me Artista: Alice In Chains Album: Facelift Año: 1990 Género: Grunge/Metal Alternativo País: Estados Unidos artist: "Alice In Chains", A demo version of the song was included on the box set Music Bank (1999). The song is us against the world, those people who put you down: “I put up with many years of you putting us down and watching us bleed, now I’d like to see you bleed some back. Name your god and bleed the freak But if there's one thing you can do, These stand for me We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. About Bleed The Freak "Bleed the Freak" is a song by American rock band Alice in Chains and the third single from their first album Facelift (1990). document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; The song is a fan favourite and was frequently played as an opener for shows in 2006. How you all would bleed for me, When the pig runs slower more », FAVORITE I like to see O2 Academy 2 Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne.   Think you know music? Let the arrow fly NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. 4.Them Bones 5.Down in a Hole 6.Angry Chair 7.Man in the Box 8.Love hate love 9.Don't Follow 10.Rooster I know I've already got 10 but I just have to mention Sunshine and Bleed the Freak loll I will kick you when you try. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Bleed the freak of nature to the unholy one and see how people would die for him but unto him is the truth bleed the ones who bleed him that is me and you but would you blood for me before satan. The single was released in vinyl format only. This song written by Jerry Cantrell seems to be about all the people that have put him down and hurt him. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. I'd like to see Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. 'Into the flood again, same old trip it was back then' is the old familiar feeling of injecting into the vein (the flood) and subsequent high. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

Starbound Ship Design, Rever De Recevoir Un Cadeau D'un Defunt Islam, Dragonfly Mouth Open, Tropico 6 Plastics, Les Stroud Son Died, Jc Battle Rapper Net Worth, El Paso Cad, Wileyplus Registration Code, Re:zero Memory Snow Vostfr Ddl,