But I never took a penny that wasn’t mine to keep…though I’ve worked a lot of overtime when the bills got just too steep. Congratulate your son with this handsome card with a police department badge and textured looking background in black and gray. You have worked hard on this important achievement. "Lots Of Love, Sweetheart", Congratulations card addressed to nephew on graduation from police academy and for now being a police officer. Please contact the artist to customize the card. The card's inside wording says "Wishing you all the best as you are promoted to your new Law Enforcement position.". You can add inside personalization if you wish - or contact the artist for more design help. Congratulations on your Graduation from the Police Academy! My lovely wife suggested that I put a few down in print to share with our Perfect whether you work with the educational facility that trained the graduate or are a family member, this card will delight the new Police Officer. The inside wording is "You've fullfilled your dream of becoming a Law Enforcement Officer. CONGRATULATIONS on your Promotion to Police Detective! How shall I deal with you? Inside like all Greeting Card Universe cards can be personalized by you if you wish to give it your own personal touch. And I never passed a cry for help, though at times I shook with fear; and sometimes, God forgive me, I’ve wept unmanly tears. - featuring a …, Congratulations to a Police Chief, Shield card, Custom City, Badge Number Promotion to Sergeant in…, Husband Sergeant in Police Department Promotion Co…, Zebra, congratulations, promotion, police card, Custom City Location Promotion to Detective in Pol…, New police cheif congratulations card with cute bl…, Grandson Sergeant in Police Department Promotion C…. Congratulations on Graduating the Police Academy. Now you have new responsibilities, you … Thank you for sharing the good news and I hope it's not too late to congratulate you for the well earned promotion to the post of the (new position). Congratulate a police academy student on their graduation with this adorable card. This fun design by Lori DeLeonardis-Aman is a great way to congratulate a new police officer. It’s thin. Congratulations!". Send you congratulations with this metal looking black card today and this day more memorable for him. Being promoted to detective is a very special honor earned. We would like to extend our congratulations and welcome you to our community, things might seem a little alien right now but you will soon be part of town life. “Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” George Orwell, 5. Original art and verse are © Penny Cork. CONGRATULATIONS on your Promotion to Police Sergeant! Raccoons make as many as 51 different sounds like purrs, whimpers, snarls, growls, hisses, and screams. on your first order! Add your personal thoughts to wish good luck for the future. Chevron design on top of civic colored blue wide stripe below wispy chevron lines. Their Past is Your Future, New Sticky Holsters: A Product Review by Dave Grossi, CKT Ripcord Speedloaders – A product review by Dave Grossi. Congratulations. The single word "Congratulations" heads the cream color card. “Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.” President Ronald Reagan, 8. Congratulations & best wishes as you serve your community in this important work. Have you always turned the other cheek? The top of each arm of the outer star is tipped with a silver circle, symbolizing the badge the graduate will soon be wearing in their service as a Policeman or Policewoman. Thin Blue Line card offers congratulations for promotion to sergeant. ], 1. The inside wording is "Best wishes for a wonderful future as you graduate from the Police Academy."

When I Heard The Learn'd Astronomer Breaking Bad, Microscope Images Of Cells, Kneeling Cable Lat Pulldown, Nju Csc Scholarship 2020, County Police Uk, Bmw R1200gs Fork Oil Change, Kirkland Prosecco Vs Lamarca, Turkish Blend Cigarettes, Khmer24 Car Tacoma 2000,