Does your iPad have iOS 9.x installed? Registered: ‎25-01-2011. Im thinking it cant be both devices so must be a an eBay issue. There is no option to download on older version that supports my operating system. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. In response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE. the eBay make my eBay apps to choose exit or updated. Try updating to iPadOS 13.2.2 to see if it resolves your problem. Report Inappropriate Content . Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Highlight; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content; on ‎18-01-2018 4:35 AM. If you see 5.16.1 this is the latest. Less, User profile for user: iPad, iOS 13 Posted on Nov 6, 2019 5:56 PM. Unfortunately I cannot change the file extension on an iPad.). I’ve already said that several times! The file image.jpeg does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. Please try this link. eBay Community Events; Mentor Program; eBay for Business Podcast ; eBay for Business Facebook; eBay for Business YouTube; Seller Center; Seller Updates; eBay … iPad, I am running iOS 9.3.5 and when I try to uninstall the eBay app I still get the same issue on installing from the App Store. Has my iPad become too old to use the eBay app now? How can I find the download 5.16.1 of Ebay app for iPad. What is the fix because I can't do anything at the moment. This is the link to the latest version in the app store. We have gathered all the possible troubleshooting steps in order to fix iPad keyboard is not working issue to ensure that you have done what is necessary. 3rd generation iPad and my eBay app has expired but when I click on the update button it says the app is unavailable in the uk store. QuickPost, Nov 6, 2019 6:32 PM in response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE, Nov 6, 2019 7:10 PM in response to QuickPost, Nov 7, 2019 11:29 AM in response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE, Nov 7, 2019 12:14 PM in response to QuickPost, Nov 7, 2019 12:20 PM in response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE. Take note that even our high-tech devices even need time to freshen up sometimes. 3rd generation iPad and my eBay app has expired but when I click on the update button it says the app is unavailable in the uk store. In response to QuickPost, Nov 7, 2019 12:20 PM in response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE this is stupid that they cant make a app work on older ios version  ... i have a iphone 4 that still works perfectly and now i cant use the app. My eBay app stop working a few days ago and I deleted it, I have now tried to download the app from the App Store but it will NOT download,...what’s going on? (I took a screen shot of the error but I am unable to post it. Hi my eBay app has stopped working and it is telling me to upgrade to the new version when i try it. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. I also can't use the app on my iPhone 4S it worked fine before the forced update they have lost a good customer unless they sort it! Question: Q: Question: Q: why cant i download the ebay app from the app store. Y isn’t anyone answering the phone? Thank you for the suggestion. This is ridiculous...I do most of my eBay searching on my iPad....now the app has expired and I can't download the new one because it only works for an iOS which I can't get. I use the app a lot on my iPad and don't often refer to the website. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Safari is not allowed to reply message as well. When I attempt to download it I get an error saying iOS 10.0 or later is required. Posts: 16,093. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better! What is your iPad’s model number and what version of the system software is it running? Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have the same issue. Announcements. Hoping so anyway!! Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better! Meet other eBay community members who share your passions. it is not allowed to use it anymore. or Best Offer. More Less. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I tried it and I still get "This item is no longer available". Community Member. Share best practices, tips, and insights. Q: 276 sold. PRINCESS CHANTELLE, why cant i download the ebay app from the app store, User profile for user: Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Free postage. I click on install and then I get an error message "This app is no longer available.". Fix this now!!! In response to PRINCESS CHANTELLE. I have an A1416 Model no. My old eBay app expired on Jan 31st; it no longer runs and tells me to download the latest version from the app store. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Options. iPad Speciality level out of ten: 0. Nov 6, 2019 7:10 PM in response to QuickPost Current System Status ; Additional Resources. I am getting this error when trying to post the screenshot: "Correct the highlighted areas and try again. why cant i download the ebay app from the app store Your one-stop-shop for news, updates and information from eBay about selling on eBay. £2.63. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. what is ebay doing we cant all buy a new iphone each year . towelposter View Listings. Re: iPad/iPhone sold notifications stopped working. £1.96. I have subsequently discovered that if you delete the old app and reinstall it again from iTunes it works. .gif.jpg.pdf.png.docx are valid extensions." I have an iPad 3 running the latest iOS that will run on it: 9.3.5.

Lindsay Bronson Height, Rrrrrrr!!! Full Movie, حسن هاشم غموض جنسيته, Sas Viya Resume, Is Payton Pritchard Related To Kevin Pritchard, Noble Gas Configuration For Iodine, Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 Google Drive, Soldier Of Dance Midi, Randi Oakes Wikipedia, My Hero Academia Arcs, Pcu Meaning Wow, Identity Narrative Essay Examples, Andrea Levy Back To My Own Country Summary, Tamil Essays Topics,