Get the best celeb exclusives and video house tours to your inbox every evening with our daily newsletter. HOLLY Hagan shows off her huge engagement ring for the first time just days after getting engaged. Swipe for the video of the best moment of my life. "I can’t believe I’m actually writing this, or that we and everybody else managed to keep it a secret for the last couple of weeks. Ruth Langsford reveals heartbreak as she has to visit beloved mum with apron and gloves on. You can unsubscribe at any time. On cloud nine, the glamour model revealed the couple got engaged on their second anniversary last month in Spain, where they first met. EastEnders star Danny Dyer's mum has confirmed the passing of her mum online. We pay for videos too. “I was honestly in shock, I believed for such a long time that I didn’t deserve to be loved, But I was so wrong. Jacob is everything I was told I didn’t deserve and more. Danny Dyer suffers heartbreak as his grandmother dies from pneumonia. Click here to upload yours. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. I can’t believe I’m actually writing this, or that we and everybody else managed to keep it a secret for the last couple of weeks. boyfriend Jacob Blyth popped the question in Ibiza. And Holly Hagan wasted no time in showcasing her huge diamond sparkler as she was spotted showing off her engagement ring to friends in Teesside, North East England on Friday. Click (right) to snap it up now. I’m just waiting for it.'. "I cannot wait to be your wife.”, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Katie Price asks fans for help as she reveals 18 year old son Harvey weighs over 28 stone. Holly Hagan has celebrated her engagement to her footballer boyfriend in serious style with a lavish bash attended by a host of reality TV stars. We have to work it round Jacobs football season. Sharing the happy news with her 3.7 million followers on Instagram, the star confirmed she was “gunna be a wife.”. Before her three-year romance with Kyle, 27, broke down in March 2017, Holly briefly dated fellow reality star James Tindale and X Factor star Frankie Cocozza in 2011. Tens of thousands of motorists trying to flee capital last night before lockdown sparked... What lockdown? She wrote alongside her post: "IM GUNNA BE A WIFE. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. 'And thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world, I didn’t think it was possible to love you anymore than I already did but Jesus this feeling is overwhelming! “Swipe for the video of the best moment of my life. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Mark Ruffalo, Alyssa Milano and  Debra Messing lead gushing Hollywood's excitement as Biden edges... HENRY DEEDES: Blockbuster night of chaos, bombast and bitterness… and drama ain't over. Holly Hagan stuns in a plunging gold sequinned gown as she arrives to her engagement party in a horse and carriage with fiancé Jacob Blyth. Holly's beau proposed on holiday in Ibiza at Cotton Beach Club earlier this week. What Not To Wear presenter Susannah Constantine bravely opens up on secret seven year alcoholism battle. The Geordie Shore star, 27, showed off her curves in form-fitting orange and grey sportswear, before heading to dinner at Tomahawk Steak House in Yarm. The Geordie Shore star, 27, showed off her curves in form-fitting orange and grey sportswear, before heading to dinner at Tomahawk Steak House in Yarm. Fresh from her trip to the Balearic island, Holly could barely keep the smile off her face as she made her way down the street. James Argent's eponymous company has lost over £60,000 in the past year. Holly Hagan has revealed her stunning engagement ring from her fiance Jacob Blyth, Holly revealed that she and Jacob will be getting married in less than two years, Jacob Blyth proposed to Holly after dating for two years. The star displayed her taut midriff in a bright orange crop top, which she teamed with a pair of tight, grey leggings which drew attention to her perky derrière. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Jacob is everything I was told I didn’t deserve and more.". After four... Nancy on the brink? "And thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world, I didn’t think it was possible to love you anymore than I already did but Jesus this feeling is over whelming!". Holly Hagan flashes her dazzling engagement ring as pregnant Marnie Simpson displays her growing baby bump in ruched dress at fashion bash. Happy engagement to me.". Alongside a sweet image of the pair together and a … Mrs Hinch wows fans with gorgeous short hair transformation as she chops off her extensions for winter, The queen of clean has unveiled a low-maintenance new look for lockdown after ditching her long hair in favour of a shoulder-length style, Inside TOWIE star Joey Turner's sprawling family mansion with grand staircase and glamorous bar. Joey Turner is an utter glamazon and judging by his family home it certainly matches his personality as he's shown it off on his Instagram... Rochelle Humes' adorable shopping trip with newborn son Blake as they enjoy last outing. For the special occasion, Holly opted for a floral co-ord by PrettyLittleThing. 'But on our second anniversary on the island where we first met, the love of my life asked me to be his WIFE!! Missy Empire, Forever New, and Zaful all have co-ords that will do just the trick! His mental strength is something I’ve never seen in any person on earth, and he’s obviously a f***ing 10!! One curious fan wanted to see Holly’s bling and so, the 26 year old obliged by sharing a video of her hand with the diamond ring glistening on her wedding finger. The Celebrity 100% Hotter star went on to praise her partner: 'He’s the most patient, caring and laid back person I’ve ever met. "I never believed In happy endings but I guess I got mine. Experts capture 'murder hornet' queens after returning to clear nest, Coronavirus: Farage denies Trump wanted people to use 'bleach', Piers Morgan: 'Frankenstein has lost control of the monster', Johnson scuttles out of House as May leads assault on lockdown plans, Loyal Golden Retriever reunites with her owners after losing them, Former Corrie actress goes for Helen Whately over care homes, Piers Morgan says Trump is feeling 'bullish' about election, Austrian terror attack: Police swoop as shots fired by synagogue, Man is attacked with a hatchet and a bicycle on Dublin street, Excited dog 'tries to get its poodle friend to come out and play', Adorable moment panda cub tries to stop keeper from leaving, Shots fired outside Vienna synagogue as man seen holding weapon. Holly, 26, was pictured walking along in her gym gear in her hometown, and gave onlookers a closer look at the diamond ring as she played with her hair. Last month, Holly gushed about her two-year relationship with the sportsman in an interview with MailOnline. A separate image captures the reality star beaming with happiness as she meets up with pals, while her hand is stretched out to show off the new accessory. But on our second anniversary on the island where we first met, the love of my life asked me to be his WIFE!! OK! 'I was honestly in shock, I believed for such a long time that I didn’t deserve to be loved, But I was so wrong. The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims lashed out at trolls who target her sisters Frankie and Demi Sims. 'Boom!' Helping hand: Her former co-stars Charlotte Crosby and Sophie Kasaei revealed they'll serve as bridesmaids at the upcoming nuptials, Close: The group of friends first formed friendships as original castmembers of Geordie Shore back in 2011 (pictured together in March 2018). The Geordie Shore star showed off her dazzling engagement ring during a Q&A with her fans on Instagram. Holly recently revealed that she is engaged to boyfriend Jacob Blyth, who she has been in a relationship with for two years. Thank you for seeing how f***ing fabulous I actually am and for telling me every single day. And Holly Hagan wasted no time in showcasing her huge diamond sparkler as she was spotted showing off her engagement ring to friends in Teesside, North East England on Friday. By Emer Scully For Mailonline… ', Holly gasped, before screaming: 'OMG, are you joking? 'I'm going to spend my life making you the happiest man on earth because you deserve nothing less. Moment whistleblower NHS worker publicly resigns claiming she had 'no work for three weeks' at the height of... London's second wave of coronavirus is SLOWING: Official data shows infections are falling in 19 of 32... Test & Trace fails to reach 40% of at-risk contacts in another record-worst performance as bungling system... 'I just wanted to hold her and tell her that I love her': Corrie actress's retired nurse mother reveals... Cold-blooded revenge of a woman scorned: SIMON WALTERS watches Theresa May tear into 'dodgy data' PM used to... Exodus London! Praising her now fiancé, Holly gushed: “His mental strength is something I’ve never seen in any person on earth, and he’s obviously a f***ing 10!! Jacob is everything I was told I didn’t deserve and more. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Princess Eugenie will welcome a bubba into the firm next year. Alongside a sweet image of the pair together and a video of the proposal itself, Holly wrote: “'IM GUNNA BE A WIFE! Credit: BackGridHolly, 26, was pictured walking along in her gym gear in her hometown, and gave onlookers … His mental strength is something I’ve never seen in any person on earth, and he’s obviously a f****** 10! Holly Hagan announces ENGAGEMENT to Jacob Blyth two years after meeting, Pregnant Marnie Simpson shows off naked baby bump in gorgeous video weeks ahead of her due date – after choosing her tot's name, Real Housewives' Dawn Ward 'in a bad way' after being charged with racially aggravated harassment. "Thank you for accepting every single part of me, past, present and now future. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Police raid flat hosting huge party for more than 30 guests and find... A THIRD of hotel and food businesses had 'no or low' confidence they would survive to next year even BEFORE... Britons could launch class-action lawsuit for BILLIONS in compensation for Government 'falsely imprisoning'... England locks down: Drinkers spill onto the streets after pubs close for the final time as second national... Travel bosses urge Dominic Raab to lift the travel ban on 'low-risk' foreign holidays when the second... Lockdown One vs Lockdown Two: As England wakes to new shutdown... here's how the new curbs could affect you... Archbishops urge public not to panic buy and appeal for 'calm, courage and compassion' as England goes back... Sniffer dogs could be BETTER at spotting Covid-19 than swab tests, scientists claim after Finnish airport... Shopdown! In reply to a fan asking if she has set a date for her wedding, Holly replied: “I have yes but not with the venue. Courtney Green surprised her BFF Chloe Meadows with the epic festival themed party attended by the majority of the TOWIE cast.

Hari Darshan Ko, Lori Phillips La Crosse, Wi, Team R5 F2p, Spaceballs Alien Toy, Dennis Haysbert Lynn Griffith, When The Wire Or Foil Strip Inside A Fuse Melts, The Fuse Is Said To Be, Txa 21 On Roku, Antonio Perez Garibay Net Worth,