Thanks for the timely reply, that is helpful. One of the fittings might be restricted which can be causing the compressor to slow down, shut off and try again. I typed my last reply too fast. So I don't know if you can find the main board anymore from online part sites. Read this thread has the mainboard bulletin info. Is it the newest LG compressor version did it have a red sticker on the top? Yes. You might want to check the fittings you brazed when you put on the compressor and filter drier. From what I heard LG has stopped selling the new universal compressor and the software jig to the general public. They extended the warranty for parts and labor to 5 years and compressor is still 10 years total but owner pays labor after the first 5 years from date of purchase. The use of a different inverter system with the FC75LANE compressor is a big help. Is the programmer a part, or something you would need to be LG auth warranty in order to get? The LG part number for the FC75LANA compressor is TCA36411702 and this appears to still be available. We spoke with LG and they scheduled a different repair company, Advanced Appliance, to come out on January 6, 2020 to replace the compressor and filter again. If you're working on an inverter compressor system where the compressor isn't running, you can't power an inverter compressor directly to test it. In test mode 1, it measures >200V at the compressor which would appear to indicate that the compressor is good. Did you look up the current part number to replace the LANE compressor? The main PCB on this unit has a "test mode" that forces the compressor to run, according to the unit service manual. All was working at that time. >I think you have a compressor ends in LANE. nomadd33, you commented about problems with the linear compressor failing on your refrigerator.If you still require assistance, LG is providing warranty labor coverage up to 5 yrs., from the date of purchase, for sealed system issues on refrigerators. On January 10th, the technician came back out to make an adjustment to the refrigerator and check on the status. Whether or not the Inverter is good depends on what kind of signal the inverter is designed to output. Only authorized LG technicians can order them. check the resistances in all three windings to rule out an open winding. It should have read, "The LG part number for the FC75LANE compressor is TCA36411702". The instruction sheet for the software update tool says if you have trouble updating call LG technical support 800-847-7597. The main PCB on this unit has a "test mode" that forces the compressor to run, according to the unit service manual. Quote from: houptee on August 12, 2019, 09:17:01 AM, https://www.appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?topic=29128.msg124594#msg124594. But you can (and should!) I think you have a compressor ends in LANE which is different than the Universal compressors that are LANA. I think the part # TCA38091801 comes with the Compressor and software jig as a kit.

Anime Merch Clothing, Followership And Servant Leadership Essay, Mediterranean Lentil Soup Zoes Kitchen, Mr Vegas Net Worth, Bullfrog Painted Hills Rv Park, Terry Carter Funeral, Monteverde Prosciutto Butter Recipe, Eleanor Franchitti Age, Ddlg Poem For Little, John Branca Height,