By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Va bene ... non è ancora stato provato niente... finora. It can mean 'I agree' or 'I accept what you say' or 'Yes' or similar affirmatory things. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. David L. View … Change ). "Fair enough" is a phrase that means "I don't completely agree, but I understand and accept your point." "Fair enough" is a phrase that means "I don't completely agree, but I understand and accept your point." I always thought "fair enough" was basically a short way of saying "okay I'll go ahead and concede so we can both come to an agreement". I'm tired of hearing everything is unprecedented these days. i’m totally going to enter your contest, i know some people who would love that stuff!! 'OK, fair enough.' Posted by David FG on April 07, 2006. (Special case: Lock-in amplification). p.s: I have a Ramadan and Eid party supplies giveaway going on right now. 'fair enough' means a (non-confrontational) argument-disagreement is being conducted, … Help us keep this site organized and clean. Why is the divergence of curl expected to be zero? so please, don’t fall back on over used expressions. I never use the phrase and actually don't really hear it used in public myself. yeah that's how I use it when I use it. To quote from Chambers, "Expressing acceptance, though not necessarily full agreement". Lead 100 Things Ridiculously Unprofessional People Can't Stop Saying Others judge you by what you say -- even when you don't realize it. I have no idea where this stems from, but I always get irritated when someone uses the phrase 'fair enough,' even more so when they use it incorrectly. After years in politics and sales I hate the phrase "Fair Enough", what good alternatives are out there? and u will find this among your friends that are user liars and thiefs and sometimes compulsive liars and very manipulative people that like playing minds games. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 'OK' means many things and is very frequent. It's like they're the judge of my opinion or decisions. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Multimedia Learning Guide to Improve English Fluency. fair food. What you say when you initially disagreed with another's opinion or behavior, but after hearing their explanation can now see their point of view. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Toyota Aurion Supercharger Kit, What Is Speciation Apex, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Led Lights Flickering, Gke Load Balancer Pricing, Arden Cho Net Worth, Fill Text With Image Generator, Slumdog Millionaire Themes Essay, Jason Hanson Career Earnings, Rotary Lift Parts Diagram,