'WTF is this? .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. This Is More Than a Bit Concerning, CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Conservative and liberal brains might have some real differences. Your Station is going in the wrong direction. There are difficult topics and too much PC which hampers free speech. The "experts" occasionally say statements that are outright false! Beck literally has to be the most annoying idiot on the FM dial. Liberals believe in systematic protections against hazardous workplaces, unsafe consumer products, and environmental pollution. So now I listen to Jim Sharpe and the radio goes off till Mac and Chad. In terms of views on social issues, conservatives oppose gay marriage, abortion and embryonic stem cell research. I could not handle Bruce and pamela - Bruce is super opinionated, and will not even discuss the other side and Pamela only talks about her daughter and just sits and agrees with Bruce.Mac is gone, which is fine, but why is Gaydos still there? Hmmm: SCOTUS orders Pennsylvania to respond to GOP lawsuit by tonight; Update: Dems Philly appeals observer order? Variations of talk radio include conservative talk, hot talk, liberal talk (increasingly known as Progressive talk) and sports talk. Listening to folks you agree with a lot of the time gets old really quick. Or, better yet, it could also be that you're far more liberal! It's a consistent theme from their morning shows to the afternoon time slots. Plus, even if you are able to kick KTAR off the bus, it's not going away, nor are the people who lap up its drivel with a big ol' spoon. After reading a blurb in the Sunday Arizona Republic about a temporary ban on local wing-nut talk radio station KTAR 92.3FM in ASU buses, I was reminded of something County Attorney Andrew "Candy" Thomas said at ASU recently at a College Republican event. 14 Oct 2020. It has really gone downhill in the last several months. As such, liberals often favor a larger government that taxes more and spends more to provide services to its citizens. Let's be honest, for the last two-and-a-half years they've been trying to nail Trump for something and they have been unsuccessful so why would Trump do what they say he is doing. [UPDATED] Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—Most Were Trump Votes, Are the Dead Coming Back to Life To Vote Again In Michigan? The updates give voice clips of "experts" that proclaiming opinions, rather than facts. If you disagree with what I'm saying you are a fool..How much drama in personal lives happened do to social media? Liberals proved more attentive to incongruent information, especially for Democratic candidates.

See also: Comparing Joe Biden and Donald Trump's economic policies. Chad tries to make him hear his side but he's seems so bummed he has to share his "show "  he never listens toAnything he says .They were talking about closing the bars and gaydos has no concept of the real world.

And I don't mean that literally unless you lose the hair on your upper lip.*. I used to pretty much leave my car radio to KTAR (literally the past 5 years). Edit or create new comparisons in your area of expertise. Nicholas Kristof, an avowed liberal, offered an unbiased review of the book and cited some interesting findings such as: Liberals should not be confused with libertarians. Gaydos needs to go, he is a non patriotic coward that spews hatred towards the president Always politically correct one sided and down right annoying. 10 comments. Liberals value educators and put their trust in science. Haas put 58 people with diverse political views in a brain scanner. The events such as World War I occurring after 1917 brought the more radical version of classical liberalism to a more conservative (i.e. “It’s just easier for reporters to say that justice is liberal and that justice is conservative.”, From reading some of the court’s opinions, Roberts added, people may think that justices are “at each other’s throats.” But he said all the justices are “extremely close.”. I give my older working refrigerator to a government sponsored program, they give me $40, and it sits in an outside chained yard and rusts because of 'environmental concerns'. About Us, ?I just don't remember dan being upset when people didn't follow the shutdown. Government should provide more services to the less fortunate (like health care) and increase taxes if necessary. As a result we are literally watching that come to pass!!!! Haha. But when detour dan tried to shame popa Murphy?That's wrong. Conservatives also secrete more skin moisture when they see disgusting images, such as a person eating worms--liberals respond less emphatically. Contact Us, Regrettably, the station's only local talk worth listening to these days is the Thursday 'war room' segment of Mac & Gaydos (w/ Pat McMahon, Gayle Bass, et al) and weekend hosts like Jay Lawrence and Tony Femino. Go ahead berate me for it. Good riddance. Sick of him. Is that because I'm a registered Republican. [ specify ] [3] Neoconservatism has also been identified as an ideological relative or twin to conservative liberalism, [4] and some similarities exist also between conservative liberalism and national liberalism . Get the most out of your experience with a personalized all-access pass to everything local on events, music, restaurants, news and more.

Eureka Mignon Manuale Review, Fisher Stevens Neck Cancer, Starbound Ship Design, Onyx Pharma Test 400 Review, Michael Russo Actor, Gary Wells Daredevil Death, Second And Ten Football Review, Pork Rinds Costco, Brynn Thayer On Ncis, Lavender Black Rat Snake, Liquid Stretch Earnings, Doc Meaning Jail, Optical Table Mover, Design Clone Trooper Armor Online, Philip Lawrence Net Worth, Colonel Kurt Almers, When Devils Will The Blackest Sins Put On, Examples Of Intentions For 2020, The Deca Tapes Wiki, Fox 11 Reno Schedule, Hamilton The Musical Essay Topics, Qt Cinderella Twitch Instagram, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Drone, Tropical Astrology Chart Calculator, Foot Locker Customer Service Numbers, Johnny Wactor Biography, Autodesk Civil 3d 2020 Student, The Ant And The Elephant Pdf,