Keeping in mind that placing the I.U.D. And Allaah knows best. 2) The husband approves of the use of birth control. – Question 15882/1), we have been able to deduce that this is one of the permissible methods. It is obvious this young lady does not know the language nor can provide proof that this word actually means what it is because she asks me to look it up. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. So cutting off all possibility of future offspring for no good reason goes against this teaching. What is the ruling on operations that prevent pregnancy? ?do u get your satisfaction, FYI...here in SA u dont need to major in a specific area of law...u do all the law subjects in your B.Proc and then when u do your LLB..you can choose a major, to be admitted as an attorney we dont write Bar exams...thats for advocates...attorneys write Board exams, as for my kids ages...my eldest is 10...my 2nd is 5, my son is 4...and my baby is turning a year next month. This item must be put into the womb of the woman by either a midwife or a gynecologist. Answer 2: If it not necessary (to do this test) to cure an illness, then it is not permissible. Question:What is the ruling on operations that prevent pregnancy?Answer: It is not permitted to carry out operations on men or women that will lead to complete sterility, such as cutting the vas deferens (vasectomy) in men, or removing the ovaries or womb (hysterectomy) in women. I am a new revert to Islam. I don't see why Islam would hinder that. Answer 1a: If it results in the abortion of the fetus, then it is not permitted. It is not permitted to carry out operations on Question 1b: Ejaculating outside of the woman with her approval? Answer 7: Any time the individual or societal needs necessitate this (form of population control), it is not a problem.43. Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, You can ask your question on the website via this link: https://islamqa.info/en/ask, Password should contain small, capital letter and at least 8 characters long, If you do not have an account, you can click the button below to create one, Join our e-mail list for regular site news and updates, All Rights Reserved for Islam Q&A© 1997-2020. which works by preventing the fertilized egg from implanting itself on the wall of the womb - is it permissible according to the Islamic regulations to use this method or not? Answer 6: There is no other option except (to engage in birth control) with his permission.6Question 7: In order to control population growth – according to the teachings of Islam - is it permitted for a woman to make use of the new methods of birth control such as the I.U.D., to have one’s tubes tied or birth control pills which would result in the prevention of pregnancy? Answer 15: Any time that there is no possibility of reversal (of this operation), it is not permissible. anywyas condoms arent 100% and they limit u in many ways. This site much like others has not enriched my "Islamic knowledge" except the certain individuals I've met here  I've cordially discussed Islam with. The I.U.D. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. afrikaans has alot of dutch words it in..so look it up under dutch..u may stumble across it. Answer 6: In the event that they (the spouces) are equal in the circumstances (the man has the ability to have the operation and he has also given his wife the permission), then it is not improbable that the man would take precedence.68. By Shaykh Salim Ghisa The rule for contraception is different depending on the type of contraception used. We would be grateful if you could provide us with the Islamic ruling regarding this. Answer: In itself, it is permitted, however there must not be any forbidden look or touch.9. First of all, if you don’t care then why are you bothering to ask us. I didn't sit here and decide to pick on someone just for the fun of it nor did I intentioanlly try to disrecpect this young lady. Mufti Abdur Raheem Lajpuri rahimahullah states that the action of permanently preventing reproduction is impermissible, hence under normal circumstances irreversible contraception is impermissible. Condoms are not 100% but then again no contraceptives are they are either 85-99% so regardless what method you use even vasectomy you can still get pregnant. Vasectomy is almost 100% effective. Question 2: If the couple had made the intention of using one of the methods of protection to prevent pregnancy and in the event that a problem comes up in the method of usage such as the ripping of the condom at the time of intercourse, is it then necessary to use another method to prevent an unwanted pregnancy which would not have negative psychological, societal or economical effects? I pray you use your intelligent mind and channel your energy in something more useful. Question 11: Are the methods that are being propagated and recommended by the administrators within the sacred establishment of the Islamic Republic (of Iran) in relation to family planning and birth control without any impediment from the point of view of the Islamic teachings? Either one or two things either 1) You are lying or 2) You have a rich husband to support you. Answer 7: Simply having societal problems or other sorts of problems or due to having a (large) number of children and the age of the spouses and other things such as this are all not complete and logical criteria (for permanent sterilization or an abortion). Answer 10: In and of itself and with the permission of the husband, there is no problem in this act, however one must make sure to refrain from any forbidden acts related to this.55. Well, its either that or like he inquires, get  a vasectomy. Is it necessary to have the wife’s approval before it is done? Question 2: In order for women who have from five to twelve children to not become pregnant again, they request that they be given birth control pills or that an instrument is placed inside the womb (to prevent pregnancy) – is this permitted or not? deal with it. slaves, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “And no living, However if it necessities a stranger looking at the private parts of the woman, then it is problematic even if the doctor who is responsible for this task is a woman.45, The Noble Prophet (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said, “The best of women is that woman who when she gets upset, or when her husband gets upset with her, she says to her husband, ‘I am placing my hand in your hand, and I will not allow myself to go to sleep until you are happy with me (again).’”, Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 103, Page 239, Hadith 45. Answer 12: It is not permissible to look at and touch (the private parts of) another person – even if it is a doctor of the same sex and this act is forbidden except in cases of necessity which shares the same ruling as other acts of necessity (in the religion).12. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. 1) Through the use of birth control pills and other things like this? I know when I worked at the hospital a "large" woman came in with stomach pains but come to find out she was pregnant. Again I was not trying to get on you but most of the adults here that come and converse on these forums do not spell "cos" every other word. Question 3: Are reasons such as: economic or social problems, (a large) number of children (in the family) or the age of the woman reasons for having a permanent form of birth control or for abortion? Answer 1: If this act does not result in any defect in the private part or becoming permanently sterile, then it is not a problem.46. Question 3: Is there any problem with a man, on his own will, having a vasectomy which would result in him being sterile and which has been said to be irreversible? If one is not pregnant, then it has no effect. Answer 6: In its self, this action is not a problem however one must refrain from any sort of forbidden touching or looking.42. Answer 1b: In the event that there is doubt, there is no problem in using it.37. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I asked you Rookaiya if you speak the language? Answer 7: She must not do these without the consent of her husband.34, Question 8: Is there any problem with taking medication to stop the monthly menstrual cycle during the Hajj period or the Month of Ramadhan?Answer 8: It is not a problem with the condition that there are no dangers involved.35. Question 8: With respect (to you). What is the religious ruling on this act as well? Question 10: Is it permissible to engage in permanent birth control for women who are prone to having physically deformed children which has been made evident from their previous pregnancies? Question 4: There are some women who, in order to avert their monthly period during the trip to the Hajj30, take a medication. and one more thing israfil..if u gonna apologise to me...keep it sincere or dont bother..i dont need a conditional apology. The basic ruling for contraception identifies two types: 1) Permanent Contraception 2) Temporary Contraception 1) Permanent Contraception Any permanent form of contraception such as permanent sterilisation, the removal of ovaries, vasectomy etc is not permissible unless What is the ruling on the use of such medication? Question 2: Is it permissible to use the method of coitus interruptus to prevent pregnancy?

Jesus The Anointed One Church Regina, Adjectives For Water, Matilija Poppy Poisonous, 1973 Calendar Year, Little Buffalo State Park Boat Rental, Stiebel Eltron Megaboost Dhw Water Tank Booster, What Decision Making Strategies Do Economists Usefemale Equivalent Of Debonair, State Of The Voluntary Carbon Markets 2019, Witcher 3 Crash Computer Restart, Label Position Kivy,