In four WSHL games, Talmadge managed 110 minutes in penalties and one goal. Welcome to NHL.com, the official site of the National Hockey League, Bienvenue à LNH.com , le site officiel de la Ligue nationale de hockey, Добро пожаловать на NHL.com, официальный сайт Национальной хоккейной лиги, Tervetuloa NHL:n viralliselle nettisivustolle NHL.comiin, Välkommen till NHL.com, NHL:s officiella web-sida, Vítejte na NHL.com, oficiálních stránkách National Hockey League, Vitajte na NHL.com, oficiálnych stránkach National Hockey League, Willkommen auf NHL.com, der offiziellen Seite der National Hockey League, Bienvenido a NHL.com, el sitio oficial de la National Hockey League. The Zamboni word mark and configuration of the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine are registered trademarks of Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc.© Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. 2019. Talmadge had a heartbeat and a pair of skates. Defense -- shoots L Born Mar 29 1984 -- Bonavista, NFLD [36 yrs. James Talmadge could be the worst hockey player in the history of the game. The Moose were playing with a very short bench at the time and were signing players sight unseen just to get a full bench. The first against Jon Pardy, a 6'5", 240 pounder from Canada. Jon Pardi is really hot right now in Boston; seats are limited so reserve yours today to enjoy this great country & folk experience. (Ken, we found the video, see below), "Seriously though, I don't know what bothered me most about it; the lack of sportsmanship, the fact that coaches and staff who don't have protective gear on were already on the ice and could have been injured, or that he grabbed a kid with a cage on and started punching the cage," Oda continued. The second night, it is more of the same, and another 21 minutes in penalties. View the full, Boston, MA has been waiting for this for a long time, and now you have the chance to get. Talmadge managed to get into two fights on this day. Any other third party trademarks or copyrights are the property of their respective owners. It was obvious to all that the younger Talmage is a chip off the old block. He is a danger to himself, and anybody else on the ice. http://dropyourgloves.com/Fights/FightCard.aspx?Player=58483. That comments is perfect. All Rights Reserved. ago] Height 6.04 -- Weight 227 [193 cm/103 kg] Drafted by Calgary Flames - round 6 #173 overall 2004 NHL Entry Draft Regular Season In conclusion, it would not surprise me to see this kid end up at the ABC Learning Center stirring the beans and weenies for the pre-schoolers, Maybe he can pick a few pointers from the 3 year-old class. Here is the official response from a witness. In this game, Talmadge does not get a shot on goal but manages twenty minutes in penalties. Five minutes into his first game, Talmadge gets into a brawl with Cheyenne's Dorren Masters. If I hurt somebody in the process, oh well. Craig Green 726 views. As a fighter, Talmadge is 9-4-2. "I mean really, THAT is your plan?". All Rights Reserved. My favorite was the comments after the single professional pre-season game that Talmadge played this season. This time he finds a smaller opponent, and manages get punched right out of professional hockey by Gabriel Boutin-Gagnon. "I don't care about playing, I just want to be an enforcer," Talmadge said in a phone interview on Wednesday. At the WSHL Shootout in Las Vegas, James Talmadge dad, Richard, got into a heated argument with WSHL Deputy Commissioner Bob Armando just before young James decided to show his donkey to the 60+ college scouts in the building. If that job is above his intelligence level, there is always the bouncer position at the Rearview Bar and Grill. Signed as a free agent by Winnipeg, July 6, 2013. "I wish fasthockey would allow downloads of 3HL games so I could cut a highlight, it is the single most ridiculous thing I've seen on an ice rink and my mom took me to Alvin and the Chipmunks on Ice when I was 4," Oda says while laughing. On Friday, I had the opportunity to watch the kid play; the problem is that in reality, he can't. Three minutes into overtime he does it again with Jakob Jorgensen. Chicago Hitmen Media Director Ken Oda laughed when I brought up Talmadge's name. Thank you TicketSupply for helping me find the best seats for my girlfriend's birthday present. One must wonder how Talmadge, who prior to this enjoyed a career as the worst player in North American junior hockey, was even given the opportunity to get his s--- beat in by professional players. That first fight was bad enough, but again Talmadge is also one of the World's dumbest hockey players and picks another fight. Jon Pardy is on Facebook. Traded to Buffalo by Dallas with Steve Ott for Derek Roy, July 2, 2012. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2019. "As you'd expect, after a playoff series clinching OT goal, the Hitmen players and staff poured onto the ice to celebrate. ", Last season, Talmadge ended his NA3HL career with an astonishing display of stupidity. TV, NHL Premium, NHL After Dark, NHL GameCenter, NHL GameCenter LIVE, NHL Network name and logo, NHL Tonight name and logo, On The Fly, NHL Awards name and logo, NHL Draft name and logo, NHL Mascots, Hockey Fights Cancer, Because It's The Cup, NHL Green name and logo, NHL Vault, Hockey Is For Everyone, NHL Thanksgiving Showdown name and logo, NHL Centennial Classic name and logo, NHL Centennial Season logo, NHL100 Classic name and logo, NHL Global Series name and logo, NHL China Games name and logo, NHL Power Players name and logo, and Don't Miss A Moment are trademarks of the National Hockey League. It only enhances my reputation. Adam Pardy. The NHL uses cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. All rights reserved. Buy the best Jon Pardi tickets at the lowest prices online at TicketSupply.com. Statistics of Adam Pardy, a hockey player from Bonavista, NFLD born Mar 29 1984 who was active from 2002 to 2019. After already getting his a-- kicked once in this game, Talmadge must have figured it would be his last chance to ever play organized hockey again and decided to drop em again. "I went back and watched the incident on fasthockey today and I stand by my first reaction that what he did was, classless and stupid," Oda concluded. A closer look at Tallmadge's career reveals a lot about his usefulness. Views expressed in this article reflect the personal opinion of the author, Stephen Heisler, and not necessarily the views of JuniorHockey.com. The first against Jon Pardy, a 6'5", 240 pounder from Canada. Not being able to return to the NA3HL because of an incident from the previous season, Talmadge gets picked up by the Park City Moose of the WSHL. Anton Manson Vs Kyle Mcneil - Duration: 0:37. Signed as a free agent by Dallas, July 1, 2011. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA. By using NHL websites or other online services, you consent to the practices described in our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy. The NHL has updated its Privacy Policy effective January 16, 2020. Join Facebook to connect with Jon Pardy and others you may know. "You only live once, and this is my dream. We had a great time thanks to you! The Hitmen won the opener and after what had been a fairly emotional second game which saw the Penguins force OT with 0:06 left in regulation, the Hitmen were granted a power-play after a boarding call on one of Pittsburgh's better players. Signed as a free agent by Winnipeg, July 6, 2013. It is not a matter of if this is going to happen, it is simply when. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo, the Stanley Cup Final logo, Center Ice name and logo, NHL Conference logos, NHL Winter Classic name, and The Biggest Assist Happens Off The Ice are registered trademarks and Stanley Cup Qualifiers name and logo, NHL.TV, Vintage Hockey word mark and logo, The Game Lives Where You Do, NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL Stadium Series name and logo, NHL All-Star logo, NHL Face-Off name and logo, NHL. We encourage you to review it carefully. Tallmadge's first game back was the game I had the incredible misfortune of having to witness. Copyright © 2020 TicketSupply.com | All Rights Reserved |, Southwest Motors Events Center at Colorado State Fair, The Grandstand At The Great Frederick Fair, Patriotic Festival: Jon Pardi & Cody Johnson - Friday Tickets 6/4, Patriotic Festival: Jon Pardi, Dan and Shay, Dierks Bentley & Cody Johnson - 3 Day Pass Tickets 6/4, Country Concert (Time: TBD) - Thursday Tickets 7/8, Faster Horses Festival: Luke Combs, Thomas Rhett & Jason Aldean - 3 Day Pass Tickets 7/16, Boots and Hearts Music Festival: Eric Church, Dan and Shay, Sam Hunt & Jon Pardi - 4 Day Pass Tickets 8/5, Tortuga Music Festival - 3 Day Pass Tickets 11/12. A closer look at the fight card reveals that Talmadge really has limited interest in the actual game of hockey. JuniorHockey.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other info provided in the article, or from any other member of this site. After his professional debut, the Mississippi River Kings coaching staff gave young Talmadge the bad news, that he could not play hockey and that he should go back to junior and try and fight as much as he can...and maybe learn how to play the game. When Talmadge's escapades end up seriously hurting another player, or he manages to turn himself into a vegetable, I will place the blame squarely on the commissioner of the league that allows him to play. Talmadge could not make a typical high school junior varsity team, much less an actual minor professional team. * Disclaimer: This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from various authors and information providers. On the third night, lightning struck as Talmadge celebrated the only goal of his hockey career off of a Robert Bass pass. In this game, Talmadge earns a hefty fine and suspension after getting hit with 40 minutes in penalties and a pair of gross misconducts. Boston, MA has been waiting for this for a long time, and now you have the chance to get Jon Pardi Boston tickets and seats for this exciting country & folk concert at a great price. Traded to Buffalo by Dallas with Steve Ott for Derek Roy, July 2, 2012. I'll be back soon for more tickets. Let this be a warning to any team that tries to sign him, or any league that allows him to play, Talmadge's only goal is to be a minor-pro goon, the actual playing of the game is well outside of his abilities. Unfortunately for him, his opponent, Boutin-Gagnon, actually knows how to skate and isn't the worst player in the league. Free updates, discounts and hot events in your area, sent right to your email! 0:37. Signed as a free agent by Nashville, November 30, 2016.

Kaali Season 1, Printique Vs Mpix, Bodo Buschmann Net Worth, Cinemax Hd Apk, Arvind Singh Mewar Net Worth,