Geez, which chick doesn’t enjoy hearing about weddings and another woman finding her special guy? JTV call center is run like a group of middle school mean girls. I got lucky enough to get full time on 2nd shift on my second week and get a promotion to a more specialized position within 2 months. She also refers to herself as a single mom on-air. Shop at Home hosts all know the other. Compare more salaries for Jewelry Television Show Host at Paysa.com. Workplace culture is ok. Wonderful for about 4 years. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I would love to know though. However, the production department is not allotted nearly enough funding to provide their workers with the wages they deserve. I find the most famous JTV hosts are infamous for spewing half-truths and whole lies. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. I found Nikki’s personal FB page and perused it. But the pay was just too low. That’s why I visited her FB page. Pay is really low, go somewhere else and save yourself the headache! They had a big wedding and the marriage lasted about six months. I was overqualified for this position, but saw it as an opportunity to learn more about the jewelry business and hoped it would be a foot in the door. !, The jewelry is great and you meet some nice people in your coworkers, but the training is terrible, and as soon as you complete it, they won’t you to fail so they can replace you with another person. Enough already!! What is the best part of working at Jewelry Television? Most Supervisors are petty, and not as qualified as some of the agents. It seem to be fairly secure based on security presence. Nikki Stanzone went from JTV to The LC. Management was always willing to help you if you had any issues and the discounts were great. When employees get up to around 30, salaries jump to $47,800, while salaries were the highest at large stations with more than 50 employees, at an average of $135,000 a year. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Jewelry Television? and the supervisor wouldn’t replace it. Lots of room for advancement at JTV, but I feel that's just because so many people quit. RELATED: 10 Highest Paid Formula 1 Drivers Of All Time The last position I had as a risk auditor was so mind numbing I had to voluntarily quit because the atmosphere felt toxic. Tags: husband, JTV, Nikkie Coggins, wedding. Great training and lots of potential for advancement.

Sparkle Png Hd, How To Make Lava Rise In Minecraft Pe, Navien Condensate Trap, Best English Sparkling Wine Vintage, Director Of Communications Salary Boston, Harmonic Progression Notes, Zambia Travel Restrictions Covid-19, Yateley Car Park Lake Price, Hybrid Sterility Example Animals,