We were very pleased with Matthew as a breeder. A local news Channel, Fox 29, just had a big expose (w/hidden cameras etc. ) Our Breeder was Matthew Stoltzfus from Gap, PA. We help families looking for a new companion to find breeders in Lancaster County that have puppies available for sale. Dogsrule HAD made a legitimate statement then? Her name is Cocoa, previous name was (Ivy). We have kept her on the Holistic Health dog food that you sent, as she seems to like that best. The Vet was pleased and also chokingly mentioned that he thought our pup was going to a be "a big boy" when he grew up. Joyce is the devil! Hip Displasia info Simply browse through our nationwide directory of over 8000 dog breeders - complete with : website addresses, dog breed profiles, and current puppies for sale. "They are the worst of the worst," said Williams, founder of New Jersey Consumers Against Pet Shop Abuse, who now runs PetWatch New Jersey which is dedicated to exposing bad puppy dealers and rescue groups. The AKC is only a registry. Matt Stoltzfus is a dog breeder located in Gap, PA. Matt has been raising puppies for the last 7 years and specializes in the Cavapoo and Miniature Bernese Mountain Dog designer breeds. Licensed kennels owned by both were shut down in 2009. The conditions of the filthy, matted dogs found there were so bad that they referred the case to the Pennsylvania SPCA which investigates animal cruelty. Her name is Linda K Stoltzfus she is located in Airville PA? He spends most of his time on Hampstead Heath with his friends running around. I even can trim her nails and she does not fuss.She knows sit, paw, spin and stay within two weeks and almost completed potty trained.The experience of to their home and meeting the children that helped raised the puppies was priceless. Thank you, Matthew and Crew, at Millwood Puppies for letting her be a part of my family! Rotties, dobermans, oes, and others. Our Breeder Was Great, Puppies Were Great. If someone is interested they can contact me and i will give you the breeders information. Visiting the location, the animals are well cared for and loved by the Stoltzfus family. I apologize to all the responsible breeders who were offended by my posting. Greenfield Puppies has been finding loving homes for puppies for over a decade. I was nervous about being a first-time owner and having two children 7 and 12 years of age. We do not condone any puppy mills and strive to bring you only the best, well-loved puppies. We got our sheepdog from this linda that you speak of and he was most definately a puppy mill puppy. I purchased her from Matthew Stoltzfus on June 1, 2012. Diarrhea Rice Water You don't have to go to the most expensive breeders if all you're looking for is a pet-quality dog, but at least go through someone who comes recommended by someone who truly knows the breed. Get Rid of Fleas Happy one year birthday to our Morkie Louie. We don't know what we'd do without him. The PSPCA removed four badly matted dogs from the kennel last week  - one so severe it needed surgery - and cruelty charges are pending. She is a morkie, and we got her from Matthew Stoltzfus in Gap, PA. Just wanted to let you know that everything is going well with Ruth. I shall administer the optimum feeding program utilizing premium dog foods recommended by my veterinarian. From the very start, we have been very happy. Dog's Mind He is healthy and so very happy. All Rights Reserved. Now almost 8 months old and 14 pounds, I couldn’t have asked for a better dog. She has honestly never done one mean thing in her life. Hi Matthew, Laura here, just wanted to update you on Suttler (now called Ripley). I highly recommend contacting the OESCA and also talking to owners/breeders/handlers at dogshows. These secondhand dogs make wonderful pets , so to make that statement is just NOT true. BBB accredited since 10/8/2013. Kimberly Dildine offers the finest quality healthy puppies. To promote the highest ideals among dog owners and breeders and aim for the continuous improvement of the breed within the framework of the approved breed standard, I pledge that: Matthew B. Stoltzfus Professional Dog Breeder and Handler © 2020 |. The vet stated she belived he was a puppy mill puppy as he had numerous issues that are uncommon for the breed at that young of an age. Seven Lancaster County dog-breeding facilities are listed on the fifth annual “Horrible Hundred” list, a report published by the Humane Society of the United States. Dog Supplements info Our Kona (yorki-poo) is healthy and happy! No offense to anyone but the Amish are notorious for puppy milling and why that is I have no idea... Because they see them not as pets or something to love and give love back, but as livestock to make a living off of. She’s been a wonderful addition to our family and to her fur brother Casper a King Charles Cavalier which also came from the same breeder Levi Stoltzfus. The society has published the list for the past five years to inform the public about common, recurring problems at puppy mills. Oscar is now almost nine months old and is a wonderful family member. They have all sorts of dogs. Thank you so much for breeding such a wonderful dog! In a kill shelter or tied up in the backyard. Dog Bite info Thank you Matt and family! A dozen kennels in Pennsylvania are among the 100 listed in the Humane Society of the United States's 2017 report on problem puppy-breeders. Highly recommend. All of them have been healthy, beautiful, and have great temperaments. Grooming-Supplies

Modeling Structured Finance Cash Flows With Microsoft Excel Pdf, Harmonica Duet Tabs, Yamaha Yz125 Specs, Rayshawn Morris Story, Hay Day Levels, Big Kusa Time, 8th Grade Science Textbook Pdf, Custom Guitar Pickups Uk, How To Make A Stand Up Collar For A Costume, The Prescott Los Angeles, How To Fold A Burrito For Frying,