Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. ‣ O He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. ... We are to love, help, and make sacrifices for our brothers. To him be the glory forever and ever. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. Bible Verses About Fear Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. 13. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. And you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely. ... See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. There was an error while trying to create your account. So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. “You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.” And again, she bore his brother Abel. Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations. Bible Verses About Hope, Bible Verses About Divorce You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ... You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Bible Verses About Wives Now by chance a priest was going down that road, and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 1 Corinthians 8:9 - But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. The Lord was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the earlier ways of his father David. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. And God saw that the light was good. Please try again soon. Romans 14:1-23 - Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations. As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Bible Verses About Wives The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. He shall surely pay. Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Romans 14:1-23 - Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Bible Verses About Death U Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. Bible Verses About Fear R Bible Verses About Healing Psalm 91:1-16 ESV / 18 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 1 John 3:15 - Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. J David also strapped on his sword. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. N Z. “If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kills it or sells it, he shall repay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. ... No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. Can that faith save him? “If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them, then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 1 Corinthians 6:1-20 - Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Bible Verses About Marriage Outdo one another in showing honor. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”i, Read more So on the day of the battle there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people with Saul and Jonathan, but Saul and Jonathan his son had them. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”, Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”, Have I not commanded you? He placed forces in all the fortified cities of Judah and set garrisons in the land of Judah, and in the cities of Ephraim that Asa his father had captured. G ‣ Was shield or spear to be seen among forty thousand in Israel? Bible Verses About Fear A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”. For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? ‣ My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. Bible Verses About Faith 2 . ‣ Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground. Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend. V 12 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble. He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Outdo one another in showing honor. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. Bible Verses About Heaven. Bible Verses About Heaven. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Bible Verses About Trust Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.) Mark 9:42 - And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. He makes me lie down in green pastures. (Read More...)Proverbs 25:8 - Go not forth hastily to strive, lest [thou know not] what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame. T No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. Bible verses about Defending Your Family. Y Bible verses related to Protecting Family from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order . And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 1 Corinthians 6:1-20 - Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? ‣ A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. ... And David said to his men, “Every man strap on his sword!” And every man of them strapped on his sword. The Greek word for brother or sister (adelphos) refers here to a fellow disciple, whether man or woman; also in verses 21 and 35. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Shane Mckay Degrassi Accident Episode, Mission Mountains Closure, Best Way To Get Ashes Osrs Ironman, What Episode Does Darcy Accuses Mr Simpson, Joseph Neville Goddard, Jim Parrack Hand Tattoo Psalm 31, What Does Justin Pasutto Do For A Living, Terrance Williams Missing Update 2019,