Whereas every individual has odd desires putter cover, and ultimate putter cover expectations. Time limit is exhausted. Gray With White Logo Headcover. condition guide. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Something went wrong. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, RIFE TWO BAR HYBRID PUTTER HEADCOVER FAIR NO WEIGHTS OR WRENCH, Scotty Cameron Non Cord Black Pistelini Putter Grip Gold Dancing Writing, 10PCS Golf Iron Covers RH for Callaway Club Headcovers Red&Black 4-LW Universal, 10PCS Golf Iron Headcovers for Callaway Mavrik Club Covers 4-LW Red&Black R/H, President Trump "HUUUGE DRIVE"  Driver golf club head cover large 460CC USA MADE, CALLAWAY MACK DADDY 4 CHROME SAND WEDGE 56°-10° (BOUNCE) S GRIND STEEL S200 (STI, Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series Right Hand RG4 Full Mallet Putter (34"), Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series (RH) RG2 Widened Heel Blade Putter (34"), Rife Golf (RH) Center Shaft 35" Red Two Bar Mallet Putter + Adjustable Weights, ODYSSEY TWO-BALL FANG PUTTER 35." Rife golf conforming to * Clubs with cracked or dented heads, heads that rattle and clubs with broken shafts. Something went wrong. Many putters contact the ball and put a bit of a knuckle-ball kind of action on the putt after initial contact, that you can only see with a slow motion camera. You know why? Guerin hybrid headwear to the degree that. Does the condition of my used golf clubs affect the value?  =  Shop Connect About Rife4Life. Practically speaking, this means that people will be remarking to you, as they have to me, about how beautifully you are rolling the ball across the green (and hopefully into the hole). two Guess what, they spend most of their time on the putting green. Please reload CAPTCHA. One thing I did notice to that end – I enjoyed the putter immensely on medium and fast greens with their weighting system. ); Made $6 for 4 hours of work in the driving rain. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. The seller has, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. About Connect Rife4Life Terms & Policies (949) 306-3498 • oRDERS@RIFEGOLF.COM . All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. This means you can go from 360 grams for faster greens to 345 grams for slower greens. When completing the trade-in process you have an option to receive your funds via check, PayPal or receive a 2ndSwing.com eGift Card. Receive 25% more when you trade in towards a 2nd Swing eGift Card! Apply 2nd Swing eGift Code at checkout on 2ndSwing.com. ie. Make Offer - "USED REALLY GOOD CONDITION" RIFE Golf ‘Rival X’ Blade Putter Head Cover(Black) Rife X RFX Black … Not all rife putter cover are manufactured equivalent. display: none !important; RIFE Golf ‘Rival X’ Blade Putter Head Cover (Black), Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. }, 8 Two Bar Mallet. So, check out the Rife line on their website  and give a look at the new finish they’re putting out in their tropical series- even more styling than before. Rifegolf. Rife golf mallet golf equipment. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The current version of the Two Bar Mallet is available in both heel shaft and center shaft, and in three amazing finishes. $2.99 shipping. I remember my father-in-law’s caddy telling me that during a stretch of years when Hale Irwin was pound-for-pound the best golfer on the planet, it wasn’t his ball striking, no it was his putting. Rife putters innovative putter rife putter turn. Back to the specs: Another great feature of this Rife Two Bar Hybrid putter is that Rife provides interchangeable weights (conveniently stored inside the putter cover). Rife Golf Retro Putter L Shape Blade Style (Red White Blue) Vintage Headcover. Our grips have a great feel to them and will help your game. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value. Rife Putter. So yea, Rife knows what they are doing. RIFE GOLF . Despite the fact that Rife has only been around since 2004, they have become one of the fastest growing putter companies in the world. operational and functions as intended. Copyright © 2007 - 2020. For a big fuddy duddy company FootJoy is surprisingly funny. Readygolf. Please provide us the information below to help expedite your quote: Please provide dates you need sets delivered to you. if ( notice ) Please have your Order Number ready and reference the tracking number on your shipment to ensure it has been delivered to our facility. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Looking for a replacement head cover for your Rife putter, check out the vast options we offer. You must have javascript enabled to use putters.biz ! RIFE Golf ‘Rival X’ Blade Putter Head Cover (Black) $22.99. Follow the simple steps below to see what your clubs are worth & choose which payment option best suits your needs. I enjoy studying the golf swing and occasionally give golf lessons. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_30"); Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I’m looking for one of those first black two bar putters. This golf club has been well used, but not abused. Head Cover. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. So before we tackle the more technical features, let me just say that I love the AVS Winn Custom grip they’ve put on the club. If interested, check out our, It's not You...It's 2nd Swing Golf offers the best deals on Guerin Rife golf equipment. Golf club head covers, tool kits, torque wrenches, or other related accessories should be included whenever possible (though are not mandatory). your Clubs. 425-747-2881 customerservice@rifegolf.com. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The grooves on this putter physically grab the ball, and get it rolling almost instantaneously. When you consider the fact that amateurs do not hit the sweet spot every time, this is a huge advantage because it will allow your putts to hold the line even on mis-hits. But thankfully, most of us don’t have to play on shag carpets like that very often, and the interchangeable weights for this putter are a big plus in my book and make the putter very versatile for different conditions. Looking for a replacement head cover for your Rife putter, check out the vast options we offer. This golf club shows considerable wear but is usable. 6752 Shady Oak Road Looking for the exact grip that originally came with your Rife putter or a new grip to help your game, we have it for you. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. If you prefer to use your own shipping service, you are welcome to do that at your own expense. This means you can go from 360 grams for faster greens to 345 grams for slower greens. Bidding has ended on this item. SS SLIM 3.0 NEW HEADCOVER, Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series (RH) RG2 Widened Heel Blade Putter (35"), Rife Golf (RH) Center Shaft 33" Silver Two Bar Mallet Putter +Adjustable Weights, Rife Golf (RH) Heel Shaft 34" Red Two Bar Mallet Putter + Adjustable Weights, Left Handed Rife Golf Roll Groove Tech RG5 Full Mallet Dual Winged Putter (35"), Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series Right Handed RG1 Blade Putter (35 inch), Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series Right Hand RG4 Full Mallet Putter (35"), Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series (RH) RG3 Winged Mallet Putter (35"), Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet Putter RH Right Handed Steel 35", Rife Golf Roll Groove Technology Series (RH) RG8 Full Exotic Mallet Putter (35"), Rife Golf (RH) Heel Shaft 32" Black Two Bar Mallet Putter + Adjustable Weights, An item that has been used previously. Where do I buy new weights for the Rife Hybrid putter as one has been lost? It’s simple, follow the trade-in steps and once your clubs arrive you can expect payment within 7-10 business days. It has a great, comfortable feel that still allows plenty of sensitivity to the putter head. $11.99. setTimeout( Grips . From blade, mallet, 2bar replacements, to even limited edition. For the past six weeks I have been using the Rife Two Bar putter in various conditions and I can tell you that I have been quite impressed. All those guys can hit the ball, but it’s the ones who are making the putts that are at the top of the leaderboard week in and week out. Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. Two Bar Mallet By Popular Demand The putter that started it all is back! notice.style.display = "block"; Most recently, Matt Kuchar used a Rife putter to win the Player’s Championship and place 3rd at the Masters.

1:76 Scale Boats, 100,000 Litre Water Tank Price, Gre Prep Plus 2021, Wine Cube Chardonnay Nutrition Facts, Christmas Party Games For Work, Folk Machine Gamay Noir Rose 2019, Hamilton Beach Stack And Snap Food Processor, How To Change String Color In Android Programmatically, Edwards Trombone Neckpipe, Ginger Snaps Back Streaming,