She battles for control of her Coven with the evil raven-haired Vallie. Note: This video does not include "miscellaneous" VHS…. Like many people, I didn't know what Coven was, or who Mark Borchardt was until I saw the documentary 'American Movie', and I'm glad I found out. She battles for control of her Coven with the evil raven-haired Vallie. Vallie threatens to sacrifice Autumn's boyfriend Gabe. After being visited by her dead grandmother from the spirit world, Autumn realizes that she must use her magical ... See full summary ». Mobile site. She battles for control of her Coven with the evil raven-haired Vallie. She battles for control of her Coven with the evil raven-haired Vallie. Audience Reviews for Coven Feb 07, 2012 This little no budget horror short is the end result of the hard work and struggles by Mark Borchardt and Co. as depicted in the documentary American Movie. It was awarded the Oscar for Best Documentary Feature in 2010. 2002 IMDb I guess that the number 3300 is the maximum for a letterboxd list. After being visited by her dead grandmother from the spirit world, Autumn realizes that she must use her magical powers for good rather than evil. Horror, While away at college, Autumn becomes associated with a Coven of witches. I just purchased Mark Borchardt's first public film release known as 'Coven'. Originally shot in 3-D, but released on video in 2-D. After being visited by her dead grandmother from the spirit world, Autumn realizes that she must use her magical powers for good rather than evil. Report this film. Whenever I add some new movie…, Red Letter Media shared their entire VHS collection in this video, all films are listed here.   |  To say that The Coven "borrowed" a few elements from that film would be accurate. While away at college, Autumn becomes associated with a Coven of witches. Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre. Directed by Brad Sykes. Autumn must fight to save him, and the fate of her Coven. This shot on video, witchcraft based movie is flawed! © Letterboxd Limited. I think the concept was to re-create a group/ "coven" of girl witches, but it's not to be compared to GREATER cult/satanic witch films; b/c it's bad... really bad. Coven is the film short that Mark Borchardt created in order to raise funds so that he could finish his film 'Northwestern'. While away at college, Autumn becomes associated with a Coven of witches. Vallie threatens to sacrifice Autumn's boyfriend Gabe. After being visited by her dead grandmother from the spirit world, Autumn realizes that she must use her magical powers for good rather than evil. Not so much in weak script, decent enough cinematography, okay directing ( I mean from the same guy that made Camp Blood 1 & 2), but instead of trying to put a good spin on witchcraft, it instead makes it look even worse. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Be sure to read…, a companion piece to "my trans girl vibes." While away at college, Autumn becomes associated with a Coven of witches. Not Rated Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. View production, box office, & company info. While away at college, Autumn becomes associated with a Coven of witches. To say that The Coven "borrowed" a few elements from that film would be accurate. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained.

Intel Processor Comparison Tool, Lucas Wong Brother Age, Victor Williams Daughter, Poke Finder Pokemon Go, Michael Biehn Carlene Olson, Pakistani Insta Captions, Where Is Heather Abraham Kdka, Fred Levine Net Worth,