Wednesday She always went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Between high school graduation and college, she graduated from Environmental Health School of Aerospace Medicine and became an Environmental Health Technician. Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. The location you tried did not return a result. Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. "Dr. Snell-Hargrove has totally made me feel comfortable and not like just another patient. Please verify insurance information directly with your doctor’s office as it may change frequently. I was newly diagnosed and my appointment with Dr. Snell was made by my OB/GYN. Thursday profile. I hope she will be there for my next child. ", "I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Snell and her staff. ", "Dana is a truly exceptional person and has always had my best interest at heart. You can really tell that she truly cares about the well being of her patients, both emotionally and physically. ", "Love Dr. Snell and her nurse Crystal. Get the WebMD Daily newsletter for health tips, wellness updates and more. All rights reserved. During her service, she was a vital member of the executive management committee team and medical evaluation board. I would never recommend Dr. Snell to any woman. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 2:00 - 5:00 pm Dr. Snell-Hargrove completed both her internship and residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc, Michigan. 10200 N 92nd St #200, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258. ", "Dr. Snell was amazing and delivered my son. Dr. Snell-Hargrove completed both her internship and residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc, Michigan. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 2:00 - 5:00 pm She's kind and welcoming and also has a sense of humor. So I was able to get in quickly. Took her 2 days to return my phone call. ", "Dr. Snell has delivered both of my children and I would not ever go anywhere else. She has a wonderful staff that is very friendly yet, professional. I also agree to receive emails from WebMD and I understand that I may opt out of WebMD subscriptions at any time. She delivered my son and let me decide when I was feeling up to going home with my little one. She was named one of the Leading Physicians of the World by the International Association of Obstetrics and Gynecologist. She was also a member of the Student National Medical Association, vice president of the Association of Black Osteopathic Medical Students, and a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the Genesee County Osteopathic Society. While there, she became the first African American to graduate from their Obstetrics and Gynecology program. Get the WebMD Daily newsletter for health tips, wellness updates and more. The location you tried did not return a result. She completed her final year at Genesys serving as a chief resident. Every 3rd Friday of the month 9am-12pm Before fulfilling her childhood dream of delivering babies and opening her practice in 2004, Dr. Snell-Hargrove joined the Texas Air National Guard while still in high school. How Long Does Coronavirus Live On Surfaces? Sunday She's also married and has two children. Learn more about Grace Snell, CNM who is one of the providers at Landmark Medical Center. She didn't just send me home after. She was so funny and kept my wife calm the whole time. Ms. JULIANNE HEATHER Closed, Dana N. Snell-Hargrove, D.O., Fort Worth, TX. ", "If I could give Dr. Snell more than 5 stars, I would. Sign Up to Receive Our Free Coronavirus Newsletter, Claim your At her private practice, My OB/GYN in Fort Worth, Texas, Dana N. Snell-Hargrove, DO, offers personalized care where she carefully listens to patients problems. She delivers at Medical City Alliance Hospital and remains committed to providing quality, personalized obstetric and gynecologic care. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 2:00 - 5:00 pm Please verify insurance information directly with your doctor’s office as it may change frequently. Her certifications included Combat Medical Readiness, Combat Casualty Care, Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Neonatal Resuscitation. ", Monday Dr. Snell-Hargrove served in Desert Storm/Desert Shield. SNELL, Smart Grocery Shopping When You Have Diabetes, Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and Cats, Coronavirus Outbreak: Latest News & Updates, Surgeon General On How to Practice Social Distancing. Sign Up to Receive Our Free Coronavirus Newsletter, Claim your I've been seeing her for over 10 years now. profile. Never in my life have I had such a horrible experience with a doctor. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 230, Bellingham, WA, 98226. https://www.honorhealth.com/physicians/Sarah-Snell, Smart Grocery Shopping When You Have Diabetes, Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and Cats, Coronavirus Outbreak: Latest News & Updates, Surgeon General On How to Practice Social Distancing. While there, she became the first African American to graduate from their Obstetrics and Gynecology program. Dr. Snell-Hargrove is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Not so quick was the response time by her patient coordinator after my biopsy. © 2005 - 2020 WebMD LLC. Seeing her feels like talking to a friend. As a HonorHealth medical expert, I am focused on you - on your unique needs, on your valuable input, and making it easy for you to get the personalized care you want. Want to live your best life? WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All rights reserved. Tuesday I also agree to receive emails from WebMD and I understand that I may opt out of WebMD subscriptions at any time. I highly recommend her! 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 2:00 - 5:00 pm Sarah Snell is a practicing Obstetrics doctor in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Snell-Hargrove retired from the military as a Major after 20 years as an accomplished leader receiving both the Air Force Commendation and Meritorious Service medals. Friday Get the WebMD Daily newsletter for health tips, wellness updates and more. By clicking "Subscribe," I agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Saturday After her deployment, she received a Bachelors of Science in Biology from Prairie View A&M University and her medical degree from Michigan State University – College of Osteopathic Medicine. JULIANNE SNELL is a practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology doctor in Bellingham, WA. By clicking "Subscribe," I agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. © 2005 - 2020 WebMD LLC. How Long Does Coronavirus Live On Surfaces? Closed

Healer Names Mmo, Rife 2 Bar Putter Cover, Spanish Dog Names That Start With M, Jordan Pick Up Lines, Dave Smith Lauren Kubera, Sim Racing Cockpit For Direct Drive,